Sunday, November 25, 2012

What a wonderful world!

This morning Ron and I had to speak in Sacrament Meeting for the English speaking ward. Ron’s talk was A-May-Zing! ( as usual, right?) I’m talkin’ members were asking him for a copy of his talk, amazing. I adore that man! His was on peace and mine was on gratitude. Then we had to speak in the Spanish Branch. I gave my first page introduction in Spanish, and Ron translated the body of my talk as I gave it in English, then I bore my testimony in Spanish. *baby steps* Honestly it took me so long to deliver my first page in Spanish, that the congregation would have had time to add a new generation, if I’d done the whole thing in Spanish! (I’m a slooow Spanish speaker). It was a good day.


Here are a few pictures we took on our way home this evening. These were taken on the same road. The moon with the rolls of hay are facing east.


 And the sunset is (obviously) facing west. These photo's are totally unmanipulated. I can't believe there is so much beauty in the world! 


Look how beautiful the sky is on the horizon! As you might have guessed, I am obsessed with these hay rolls. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. The bottom picture looks like a scene from Star Wars. Very pretty. If only there were two moons.... Good job on the talk Chica! You will be rattling on in Spanish in no time. When we come see you in April, let's only speak Spanish. That will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some shuga!