Friday, November 9, 2012

Our day in Liberal

 
This was our first Zone training today in Liberal Kansas.

These Elders are outstanding young men. So capable of teaching
the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and training others to be better leaders.
 
 
And then...
...and then this was afterward at their
tacky tie exchange.
 
And did you know that Liberal Kansas was the home of Dorothy?
And it's just as windy as it was on the movie. Here
I'm holding down my skirt so the Elders could take our picture.
 
 
In fact, it was so windy I thought I would have
to climb into the storm cellar with
Auntie Em and Uncle Henry!
 
Every day we are finding out fun things about our
new area. Next on Ron's list of places to see is the
World's Largest Ball of Twine!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I hope Ron got himself some great ties from that exchange!!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some shuga!