Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We are currently working with the most wonderful people, some of which are living in very humble circumstances, even less than humble, I should say. It makes me embarrassed that I have so much and that I ever think that I need more. I feel the need to purge myself of everything except the very basic necessities of life. Even this apartment is beyond luxury compared to some. We are grateful to be serving the people of Dodge City, Kansas. As we count our blessings this holiday season, our most prized and precious blessings are our 14.5 children, our 18 grandchildren, and all of our extended family. We want to be with ALL of our family forever. No empty chairs. It is my testimony that Heavenly Father has blessed our lives with the knowledge of His Restored Gospel. We have it. We know it. Now we need to live it and share it with others. It is our responsibility and our privilege to do so. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!