Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

We are having our first snow storm of the season! I love being inside my nice warm apartment, all cuddled up with my companion watching (church) videos and sipping hot cocoa. ‘Joy to The World’ put out by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a must-view this time of year especially! The wind is howling outside, and whistling through our windows and front door. Annoying, but I know there are some in this area that are less fortunate and not as warm in their homes tonight. So I shouldn’t complain. I can’t wait to wake up in the morning to see how much snow we got during the night. I will post a picture in the morning.....
 
It's morning!
Well, here it is. The view of all the snow from our living room window, looking Northeast just before the sun peeks over the horizon. I thought we would have to shovel our way out of our apt. this morning...but the wind took care of that for us.Yay! ... I mean aw, you know how much I love snow! >insert sarcasm here<

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a nice holiday, Kathy! Thank you kindly for stopping by my blog. The picture of the snow on the ground looks so nice. My kids were hoping for a white Christmas, but no such luck.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some shuga!