Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What a great idea...a day to give thanks!

We have so many things to be thankful for. Here are just a few things that are on my list:

OUR FAMILY

I love every one of them. Each person in this picture has added joy to my life.
Boy, we miss you guys like crazy!
 
 MY AMAZING COMPANION!
His goodness has changed my life.
 
FOOD that I can eat.
Sometimes hard to find. Usually expensive.
But so grateful to have it available.
 
MIGRAINE MEDS.
ALWAYS expensive. But again, sooo grateful for it.
 
 THE MOST. AMAZING. SUNSETS. EVER.
I want to snap these sunsets in the camera of my mind
and take them home with me.
 
SISTER MISSIONARIES
The Elders are just as lovable, but we always get close to the Sisters.
They give us a sanity check every now and then. And they make us laugh!
 
 
THE BOOK of MORMON 

I love the Book of Mormon. I have learned so much from it. 
It strengthens me when I am weak.
It counsels me when I'm struggling.
It gives me peace in a world full of turmoil.
I am so thankful for Joseph Smith, who had the courage to
fulfill his divine destiny. Who saw God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ
in that grove of trees, when he knelt in prayer. Who never denied seeing them
even at the peril of his own life, which was ultimately taken, because he knew it was true.
I testify that it is true. Read it and ask God. He will testify of its truthfulness through the Holy Ghost.
Moroni 10:3,4,5
*****
Watch this short mormon message and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! When did you go gluten free??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have celiac, or is it just gluten intolerance?
    Welcome to my world! We have a granddaughter and daughter-in-law who have celiac. My house is full of GF food, and I am learning to live without it too, but those rolls in the oven…off limits!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some shuga!