Tuesday, November 12, 2013

P-Day. P= perfect fall weather!

Yesterday was a cold, blustery P-day (my favorite kind of weather!). The missionaries went to the Zoo. (Sometime I'll post about our "zoo"...oy vey!) To warm up, we had everyone come over to our apartment for cocoa and games. Extreme Uno, Bananagrams and my new favorite Rummicub (Sister Mortensen is a killer Rummicub player!) And since this is our last few days with Elder's Cannon and Bennett (they are going home) and Sister Harston (she is being transferred) we took our final district picture. We are sure gonna miss these guys! It has been a joy serving with these hardworking missionaries! They are crazy-fun and always keep us laughing!
 
*I love the face that Sister Mortensen is making...she knows they are up to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!