Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Why, Wally Kessler you ought to be ashamed of yourself!"


Each companionship in the mission has a cell phone. We can use it to communicate with the Elders and Sisters in our respective districts and zones, and to give a little shout-out for miracles that have happened throughout the day. Usually the message is about one text long, but occasionally someone will get a little emotional wordy, and it will carry over to two texts, extreme cases-three texts. This is a mega text we got from an Elder in our Zone we’ll call *Elder KESSLER, whose day went from bad to worse. Each > indicates a new text. Read on!

 

>Dodge City Zone this is Elder *Kessler saying thank you for everything

 

>that each and everyone of you have done for me! All of you have

 

 
>taught me so much and I have grown so much as a missionary and as a person because of all of

 

>you! As you all know I’ve been sick the past week or so I

 

>thank you so much for your prayers! Elders and Sisters I am being transferred to Wichita and I


>am going to miss you all so much! It’s been a hard day. In


 
>the last three hours I have been super sick, I have been transferred, and to top it all off I was

(Cue the 'Saturday’s Warrior' Music)
>"Dear Johned" today by my girlfriend of two years
(...."He's just a friend like those she counts in dozens...")
 

>....................................................................................

 

>................................................................................................................


>............................................................................................

 

>..............................................

>I love each and everyone of you Elders and Sisters.........................

>....................................................

* ( He goes on with more texts of wisdom that we deemed not necessary for the purpose of this post)
* Name has been changed to protect the fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!