Saturday, January 12, 2013

*Writing Sr. Missionaries keeps our postman employed


This has been an eventful week. Zone training yesterday took us down to Liberal Kansas. This is about half of our zone.
Remember, Liberal is the home of Dorothy Gale...from the Wizard of Oz. It is also just a hop-skip-&-a-jump from the Oklahoma border. So of course we had to go to the Okie sign.
...And windy!! Holy Cow!! When I got back into the car I had dirt and pieces of corn husk stuck to my face! You've heard of Tumble Weeds...these guys have ROCKET WEEDS!! They do not tumble across the road, they shoot across! And some of them are as big as Ron! This is a baby tumble weed that Ron is holding.
We ate at Gordita's....lot's of food (like make you hurt lot's) for cheap!
I'm getting so fat. (Just thought I'd put it out there.)
 
Now for the mail shout-outs for the week: The winna winna chicken dinna goes to Tyler, Nathan & Bryce for their awesome artwork. And to my wonderful long lost friend Deb Hill! Thanks for thinking of us!
*ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART TO KEEP THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DOWN IN DODGE CITY??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!