Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting mail makes us JuMp for j0Y!

After a week long drought of NO MAIL(except for two pieces that were misdelivered to our slot by our substitute mail carrier) We got mail! And  Ron celebrated by kicking up his heels! ...And I vicariously celebrated through him, after my run in with the player-piano!
HERE ARE SOME OUT-TAKES TRYING TO GET THAT PERFECT CLICK OF THE HEELS PIC.
...He did like 10 perfect "kick up his heels". (Who knew he had it in him??) I kept snapping them too early or too late...by about picture number 8 I was laughing so hard I could barely snap the pictures!
Mail shout-outs go to Patty, Sister Elma Ray, Holli Burns, Erin and Becki.
Virtual double fist pump to the chest to all these fine ladies and their amazing Ninja-like mailing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!