Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The BEST two years!


I am blessed to have the most amazing companion ever. Indulge me for a moment while I step away from talking about our mission on this blog to pay tribute to the man who has "put the sparkle" in my eye. My wonderful husband of two years treats me like a queen. Even when I least deserve it. He speaks to me and about me with respect. He counsels with me as an equal. He loves his children and his grandchildren, and he loves mine too. He loves his mama. He speaks of his first wife with respect, love and admiration. He is the same gentle man in the courtroom, at the pulpit, or in the parking lot of a grocery store after a fender-bender. He looks for the good in others, and he brings out the best in everybody. He shares his talents freely and encourages me to express my talents too. He has never had a discouraging word to say... And he makes me laugh...every day. Happy Anniversary Ron. Thank you for the best two years. I love and adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!