Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Not where we teach...

On occasion, my sweet husband takes me for a ride to look at the "pretty" houses. It's not where we usually  ever are teaching...it just lifts my spirits to know there is architectural beauty out there. (I know, I'm weird like that) This is a sweet little house for sale that we walked through during an open house one afternoon between appointments. It was built in the 1930's, and while it needed a little love, it had good bones and some fun character. It sits across the street from a pretty little park on a tree-lined street.
We probably won't post any pictures of the homes that we do visit...not anytime soon anyway. Maybe at the end of our mission, but not now. Just take my word for it, they don't look anything like this.
This is one of our favorite homes in the same neighborhood. It's not for sale, but it looked so pretty after the snowfall, I had to snap a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!