Sunday, May 12, 2013

The only thing that's constant is change...

No sooner did we get a newbie in our district, than we had  things shaken up a bit. Sister Vanderholm, whom we love and adore, had been sick for several weeks. Although she toughed it out and trained two young Sister missionaries, she needed to go home for 'real' medical treatment. : (   ...so she left us last week. If I had my way I would have kept her here with us until we go home next April, (even though her mission would be up in less than three months). She has been with us pretty much the entire time we've been here in Dodge. Our district has morfed from this....
 Ron, Kathy, Sis. Kartchner (love that girl) Sista V. (love her too) Elders MacArthur & Wilde

Then to this...
 Elders Romero (aka Romano), Wilde, Williams, me, Sisters Macovichuk (aka Macocopuff) & V.



Then to this...
Sisters V., Macovichuk, Williams, and Elders Williams, Hawkins & Romero


Then to this...
Elders Hawkins & Romero, Sisters Hutchins, V., me & Ron
 
And now we are just down to Elders Hawkins, Romero, Williams and me, until June 5th.
Havin' girl elders sure does make a difference in a district. We miss 'em! Get better Sister V. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!