Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother’s Day and Mail Shout Outs!

 
MY AWESOME COMPANION BROUGHT ME BREAKFAST IN BED
BEFORE I WAS AWAKE...AND HE DID THE DISHES TOO!!
GOSH I LOVE THAT MAN!
 
These beautiful flowers were delivered to me….twice! The first time I wasn’t home from our Zone Conference and missed the delivery. But they came back. Lucky me! Thank you Shannon! I also received a beautiful pair of earrings from Janae and family, I have been so lacking in jewelry here, thank you…also, sweet Mother’s Day cards from both Williams families, Jon & Angela and Christopher & Ellen, phone calls with Sean and with Erin, and a super fun “Trader Joe” box filled with all kinds of yummy treats and some pretty awesome cards from the Bang gang! An armful of  MoMo shout-outs to everyone of ya and a big EYE HEART U ALL! I am one lucky mama and grandma!
What a wonderful way to spend Mother’s Day! We got to watch this sweet little bebe while her momma had a chat with our Bishop. It was delightful to get our baby fix on Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!