Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our True Identity....

 
The General Womens Meeting broadcast was incredible. What amazing, inspired women leaders we have in the Church. The music brought me to tears. Especially when Sister Wixom, the Primary General President had, first the Primary girls sing Teach Me To Walk In The Light, then she had all the women join in. Sister Burton's talk makes me want to be a better woman of faith. Have I laid aside the things of the world? I love that she identified the word "perfect" translates to mean "complete". ...Come unto Christ and be perfected in Him. I want to be a true Disciple of Jesus Christ, to Come unto Him and be "complete" in Him.
I am so proud to be a woman, a wife, a mother, a grandmother and a missionary in the Church at this time. Nothing brings me more joy in my life than sharing the knowledge that we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows us individually and wants all of his children to return to him. And He has given us a simple and beautiful plan to follow to help us along our way back to him. I am so grateful that we have inspired leaders in the Church, especially our beloved Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I cannot imagine living on this earth without a living Prophet. Knowing that he is the Lord's mouthpiece gives me safety, security and peace of mind in this crazy world we live in. I want everyone to know that. I invite you to Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice this Saturday and Sunday in our General Conference Broadcast here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!