Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting lost looking for the lost

We had our weekly meeting this morning with our new Dodge City District. Since transfers a week ago we lost Elder McArthur and Sis. Kartchner  and gained Elder Romero and brand new Sister Macovichuk.

After our district meeting, the Sister’s and Ron and I headed to the western part of our ward to look up some inactive members from the ward.
……..our WARD takes in over 5,000 square miles. ……That’s FIVE THOUSAND………. ……FIVE ZERO ZERO ZERO MILES!

This particular address we were looking for was 6 Road.
....We didn't find it.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love the last picture. So funny. I can't believe how big of an area your ward covers. I will never complain about having to actually get in my car to go visiting teaching again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Did they give you the right address? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some shuga!