Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly re-cap and Mail Shout-Outs!

 
We had a great week! Lot's going on so I'll quickly recap...
I am trying to get this baby cow to come to me. She was just grazing around this family's yard.
We are teaching these two adorable sisters, Freida almost 11 & Camilla almost 9. Their dad is a
member, their mama is not. We are treading lightly where she is concerned.
***

We had lunch at a part member family's home.
It was DEE. LISH. US!!!
And it was pretty too...(I dug into it before I thought to take a picture)
Clio use to own a restaurant in Acapulco so she really knows her way
around a kitchen! There are taquitos under all that goodness!
***

Cut my hair.
***

Had District meeting with the DODGE SIX
Sister's Williams, Mortensen & Harston
Elder's Williams, Carlson & Cannon
***

Marked some BoM's with our favorite scriptures to give to our
investigators and others. (That's my very handsome companion doing his in Espanol.)
***

 Did the Macarena to "Do as I'm doing"...
which is not as easy as it might sound, but hilarious!!
*****
A box FULL of thank you's and mail shout-outs go to Patty for her super-chunky
surprise box full of yumminess! And to Sister McQuay for her ever-entertaining
hand-written letter. We Love you!


1 comment:

Give me some shuga!