Monday, October 7, 2013

Great Conference Weekend!

General Conference was amazing! We were able to take our four most recent converts to our ward building to watch each session. They loved it, and it was so enjoyable to see it through their eyes. Of course it would have been sweet to stay home in our PJ's and watch conference, but we don't have a TV and bringing our new members to see it and hearing them talk about it afterward was just a delight! Nothing like sharing the Gospel. I love it! I love knowing that if we stay true to the commandments and follow our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, we don't need to fear all the craziness that is going on in the world around us. I kinda felt like (for me personally) the theme was be good, do good, share the Gospel with everyone.

*****
 I love this time of year and everything the season brings with it, crisp air, beautiful jewel colored leaves in the mountains, the smell of the furnace kicking on and Conference. The air in the morning is getting a chill, but the leaves on the trees haven't changed color and I don't know if they will. And we have NO mountains. At all. But we have had the furnace on a couple of times, I made some hot cocoa the other night when it was blowy outside, and I've been sporting my hubby's big ol' wooley socks. Toasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some shuga!